Saturday, January 03, 2009

If you catch yourself saying, “This looks like a job for”… We can help!
DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers provides fundraising ideas and is your best source for fundraising help.

Why conduct a Fundraising Auction? Fund raising Auctions are one of the hottest trends in the fund-raising industry at the moment. Consider any fundraiser your organization might have utilized in the past, and now consider the real revenue earning possibilities.

If a live Fundraising Auction is conducted correctly it can realize upwards of 67% percent of your event's entire income. The other third (33%) of the revenue generated is from the combined total of ticket sales, in combination with a silent auction, raffles, or other revenue generating devices utilized.

Please call us (888) 503-0828 or EMAIL us for more information.

View upcoming fundraising auctions on the DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers Charity Auctions Calendar.

View a Video Clip from one of our Fund raising Auctions.
Call us to request your copy of the DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers DVD today.

Visit the DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers web site

Friday, January 02, 2009

About Fundraising Auctions

DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers is Successfully promoting charitable giving through Fundraising Auctions for their clients located throughout the United States and abroad. We assist you with the design of your unique benefit auction up through the exciting live charity auction performance. Our professional fundraising auctioneers help you to realize maximum profit! In addition to our Fundraising Auction Services, we also provide Auction Consulting, Event Planning, and Master of Ceremonies services. We look forward to serving you.

Consulting, Seminars & Training Clinics are available in these following areas:

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Tom DiNardo
Fundraising Auctioneer

Our Commitment to Quality

We inform our clients that there are three types of auctioneers. (1) The volunteer or hobbyist is most often unskilled, and a self taught community member or even an eager radio or TV personality. Although they may make a good Master of Ceremonies for your event, they don't often make adequate charity auctioneers! (2) The traditional auctioneer is professionally trained in the craft, but more often than not they have little if any experience in fundraising auctions, and unfortunately this can impact your event. (3) The fundraising auctioneer comes from an accredited auction school, or he has apprenticed with an auctioneer. They possess the requisite professional experience with years in the industry, and further they possess the fundraising knowledge required to insure your event’s profitability. Knowing these facts now, which auctioneer would you choose?

DiNardo & Lord Auctioneer’s staff is comprised of highly skilled auctioneers who come from the country’s best auction schools. Further, each of our auctioneers has apprenticed with an auction firm, perfecting their skills, and mastering their craft before they embarked on their independent paths.

Our commitment to you is held sacred in our promise that you will receive our consistent professional service, fundraising expertise, auction consulting, and superior auctioneer services for every one of your fundraising auctions. When it comes to your needs and your successful event, we deliver the best results!

If you really want to use the hobbyist radio or TV personality, just remember you get what you pay for. Not much!